submissions for ISO Magazine’s 14th annual issue are now open.
The theme of this year’s issue is ANOMALOUS.
Anyone and everyone is welcome to submit.
Submissions are due February 1st, 2017.
about the theme:
We are interested in the ways artists create work that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. How do we conceive strangeness and abnormalities in a society with rigid expectations of how and what to be? Who defines what is anomalous; what does it mean to mark something as abnormal? What does it mean to deviate from the norm, to step out of line, to be anomalous?
in your submission, please include:
- Photos: 1-15 images @ 300 dpi (single images or series related to theme)
- Creative Writing: 1-3 pieces, PDFs
- Your name, school, hometown, website/social media
- 1-2 paragraph artist statement
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org